· Click INTERBUILD REAL WOOD above to see our BALCONY & GARDEN FURNITURE and HARDWAX OIL should you wish to oil them! Made of plantation grown GENUIN TEAK (Tectona Grandis) having inherent oils, giving it many, many years of weather resisting properties even if not oiled. After a season in sunshine and rain and if not oiled, the colour will change to a by many sought after Silver Patina, typical for weathered teak. Same look as unfinished teak decks on Cruise ships and Yachts. If the Golden luster of the real teak is preferred, these tiles can be oiled with our own eco-friendly and food safe ZERO % VOC Hardwax oil. These deck tiles can be used as a shower mat or door mat like the third picture shows.
· Unique filigree design and proven construction with 12 slats per tile and with click / interlocking function. Can be easily disassembled and clicked back again. The height is just 5/8' so fits easy under any terrace door. To get that cozy and warm feeling outdoors, our tiles are a must on every balcony, terrace, pool deck or patio. More than 10.000.000 pcs sold! The furniture shown on pictures here with our tiles are our own unique designs as well and should be available on this site too.
· Warranty: We uniquely provide a 5 year warranty on our tiles, also on the plastic nets, which are made of PPCO2, the same material used for bumpers for cars , among other things.
· Maintenance: The tiles comes unfinished and can be used immediately outdoors. Clean them twice per year from debris. Should you want to oil them, we suggest you clean them before snowfall, let them dry in sunshine and then give them a coat of a good wood oil. Same in the spring, cleaning and oiling will make them look like new and you can enjoy them with that fresh look for many years to come. Should water smudge on an oiled surface rather than staying on top as droplets, oil the tiles again.
· We also offer these tiles in 4 colours in Acacia and they will click together with these tiles as well, should you want to mix and match for your unique project.