- 86.6 in. x 25 in. x 1.5 in.
- Karri is a natural red wood-grain countertop
- Karri is a tough, durable heavy hardwood with a density of 900 kg/m3, by comparison white oak has a density of 755 kg/m3 and radiata pine has a density of 515 kg/m3
- Oiled with Interbuilds hard wax wood oil, peanut-products free, uniquely approved for contact with foodstuff with a plant-based formula that is 100 free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Karri is a forestry stewardship council (FSC) certified hardwood from renewable resources
Karri is a very dense premium hardwood with a natural clear red wood-grain This 96 in. x 25.5 in. x 1 in. countertop is available in standard countertop depth. Karri is a tough, durable hardwood with a density of 900 kg/m3. By comparison White Oak has a density of 755 kg/m3 and Radiata Pine has a density of 515 kg/m3.This beautiful wood species is Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certified as a wood that is harvested for sustainable plantations.