- 5.25 in. x 48 in. x 0.375 in. shiplap wall boards stained dusk grey, 5-pack covers 8.75 sq. ft.
- Oiled with Interbuild's hard wax wood oil, peanut-products free, uniquely approved for contact with foodstuff with a plant-based formula that is 100 free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Acacia has very good wood-working properties
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood from sustainable sources in Vietnam
- Acacia hardwood is heavy, hard, strong and tough with a density of 600 kg/m3 comparable to teak with a density of 655 kg/m3, by comparison white oak has a density of 755 kg/m3 and Radiata pine has a density of 515 kg/m3
5.25 in. x 48 in. x 0.375 in. Acacia solid hardwood shiplap boards are durable with a density comparable to Teak and are built with short butcher block slats for a rustic look. The Acacia solid hardwood shiplap boards are sourced in Vietnam with a Forestry Stewardship Council FSC designation. FSC means that it's certified as a product from a renewal resource. Acacia has very good wood-working properties and be cut and shaped with power tools. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use since it has inherent natural wood oils. In fact, acacia is the most-used hardwood for wet environments including kitchens, bathrooms, outdoor furniture and deck tiles. The acacia shiplap boards are finished with Interbuild's hard wax natural wood oil finish that is food-safe, 100% free from Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and does not have any peanut products used in the plant-based formula.