- 0.71 in. x 16 in. x 48 in. acacia appearance board, espresso finish
- Acacia is a durable dense, hardwood easy to cut and drill, no veneers
- Use as shelving or for home carpentry projects such as building wood boxes and wood furniture
- Hardwax wood oil stain finish is food-safe, voc-free and no peanut products are used in its formula
- FSC-certified acacia wood from renewable resources
The 0.71 in. x 16 in. x 48 in. acacia panel is a solid hardwood with no veneers. Ideal for use as open shelving in kitchens with a steel bracket, (not supplied), to match acacia countertops and island tops. The wood species provides interesting small tight knots that give these panels their country-style appeal. The panel is finished with an all-natural plant-based hardwax oil stain with no peanut products used in the formula. Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood from sustainable forest plantations in Vietnam. An additional two coats of a clear natural wood oil, such as mineral oil or a hardwax wood oil, are required, prior to installation, in order to enhance the beauty of the wood grain, condition the wood against changes in relative humidity and to protect and preserve the stained wood surface.