Acacia Vanity Top with Backsplash, Dusk Grey 85 in. x 24 in. x 1 in.
- Includes one matching 4 in. acacia backsplash & one sidesplash, both loose, not attached to the countertop
- Solid acacia hardwood is easy to cut, join, edge contour and install with standard wood-working tools
- Acacia is FSC certified because it is a sustainable resource
- Countertops are finished with a vegetable-based all-natural hard wax wood oil (zero Voc’s and no peanut products used in the oil formula)
- Acacia provides the warmth of natural wood
Acacia is a hardwood with natural water-resistant properties similar to teak which makes it suitable for bathroom vanity countertops. Acacia countertops are Forestry Stewardship Council certified (FSC) which means the wood is a renewable resource. The vanity countertops are solid wood construction which makes them suitable for under-mount sink installations. It is important to note that acacia should be conditioned with at least two coats of a clear natural wood oil sealant on all six sides prior to installation to protect the surface from everyday use. Acacia can be cut, drilled and routed easily with standard wood working tools so that it is possible to fit them to any vanity countertop and backsplash configurations.