Acacia Vanity Top with Backsplash, Brown 49 in. x 24 in. x 1 in.
- Includes one matching 4 in. acacia backsplash & one sidesplash, both loose, not attached to the countertop
- Solid acacia hardwood is easy to cut, join, edge contour and install with standard wood-working tools
- FSC certified acacia is sourced from sustainable forests
- Countertops are finished with vegetable-based all-natural Hardwax wood oil (no peanut products used in oil formula)
- Natural warmth of solid acacia hardwood
properties similar to teak which makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The end-grain butcher block construction is very durable is recommended for food preparation areas as. Interbuild's acacia countertops are Forestry Stewardship Council certified (FSC) which means the wood is harvested from sustainable, renewal plantations. It is important to note that acacia should be conditioned with at least two coats of a clear natural wood oil sealant prior to installation. Acacia can be cut, drilled and routed easily with standard wood working tools so that it is possible to fit them to any vanity countertop and backsplash configuration.