Teak Full Length Lamella Panel Stain Butcher Block Countertop in Clear 6.56 ft. L x 2.62 ft. D x 1.2 in. T
Color and size options
- Warmth of beautiful clear-finished teak in a 78.7 in. L x 31.5 in. W x 1.2 in. T kitchen island/table top
- Wide (average width 3.5 in.) planks without any joints on the lengths producing a kitchen island/table top that is 78.7 in. (2 m) L
- Natural cracks in planks and knots filled with black putty as a feature to enhance its rustic look
- 2 live edges on long sides for the kitchen Island/table top
- Oiled with Interbuild clear Hardwax oil, tested and approved for contact with foodstuff and with 0% VOC's (Volatile Organic Compound), the oil gives the panels its famous golden luster
TEAK (Tectona Grandis) is the wood specie used for these luxurious panels. These high quality, beautiful panels are ideal for use as countertops, island tops and table tops in kitchens, restaurants, cafes and bars and can even be used in outdoor applications. Our Teak panels are made from REAL TEAK grown in FSC certified plantations with full legal documentation from harvesting to transport of logs to panel production. This is the same specie as the famous Burmese Teak. Our panels are as said hardwax oiled and will keep that luster look for long time, more than a year. If used outdoors without re-oiling, the wood, when the oil is gone, will even out with a silver patina look to it similar as decks on Cruise ships and yachts. with the inherit oils that REAL TEAK possess, it means these can withstand the weather for decades without being further treated. for you who like the silver patina look rather than the oiled golden luster look.