Butcher Block Countertop in Oiled Acacia with Espresso Wood Stain Oil 6 ft. L x 3 ft. W x 1 in. T
- Acacia looks and performs like teak but at a fraction of the cost
- Acacia hardwood is heavy, hard, strong and tough with a density of 600 kg/m3 comparable to teak with a density of 655kg/m3 by comparison white oak has a density of 755 kg/m3 and radiate pine has a density of 515 kg/m3
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood from sustainable sources in Vietnam
- Acacia has very good wood-working properties
- Acacia has inherent oils, the same as teak, suitable for use in wet conditions, which gives it outstanding weather and water resisting properties
Acacia butcher block hardwood is hard, strong and tough with a density of 600 kg. m3 comparable to Teak. By comparison White Oak has a density of 755 kg/m3 and Radiata Pine has a density of 515 kg/m3. This panel is made in Vietnam from plantations with a Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certification. Acacia has very good wood-working properties. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use since it has inherent natural wood oils. In fact, acacia is the most-used hardwood for wet environments including kitchens, outdoor furniture and deck tiles. The acacia panels are glued with D4 glue suitable for outdoor use with no formaldehyde. All acacia countertops are finished with Interbuilds top-rated hard wax wood oil finish that is 100% free form Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).