Acacia Appearance Board, Golden Teak 3/4 in. x 20 in. x 4 ft.
- 0.71 in. x 20 in. x 4 ft. dimensional acacia board
- Solid acacia hardwood is durable and dense, no veneers
- Use as shelves in kitchens to match acacia countertops
- Acacia boards can be used for rustic home carpentry projects such as boxes and bed frames
- Finished with hardwax wood oil which is food-safe and VOC-free with no peanut products used in its formula
The 0.71 in. x 20 in. x 48 in. golden acacia panel is solid hardwood, no veneers. Ideal for use as open shelving in kitchens with a steel bracket, (not supplied), to match acacia countertops and island tops. The wood species provides interesting small tight knots that give these panels their country-style appeal. As lumber these project panels can be used to build interesting, rustic furniture. The panel is finished with an all-natural plant-based Hardwax oil stain with no peanut products used in the formula. The panels are Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood from sustainable forest resources. An additional two coats of a clear natural wood oil, such as mineral oil or a hardwax wood oil, are required, prior to installation, in order to enhance the beauty of the wood grain, condition the wood against changes in relative humidity and to protect and preserve the stained wood surface.