Acacia Appearance Board, Golden Teak 3/4 in. x 16 in. x 5 ft.
- 0.71 in. x 16 in. x 60 in. acacia appearance board, golden teak finish
- Solid acacia hardwood is durable and dense, easy to cut and drill, no veneers
- Use as open shelving in kitchens to match acacia countertops
- Hardwax wood oil finish is food-safe, voc-free and no peanut products are used in its formula
- FSC certified acacia wood from sustainable resources
The 0.71 in. x 16 in. x 60 in. acacia panel is solid hardwood, no veneers. Ideal for use as open shelving in kitchens with a steel bracket, (not supplied), to match acacia countertops and island tops. The wood species provides interesting small tight knots that give these panels their country-style appeal. The panel is finished with an all-natural plant-based Hardwax oil stain with no peanut products used in the formula. Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood from sustainable plantation forest resources. An additional two coats of a clear natural wood oil, such as mineral oil or a hardwax wood oil, are required, prior to installation, in order to enhance the beauty of the wood grain, condition the wood against changes in relative humidity and to protect and preserve the stained wood surface.