Acacia Appearance Board, Golden Teak 3/4 in. x 16 in. x 6 ft.
- 0.71 in. x 16 in. x 72 in. acacia board, golden teak finish
- Acacia is a durable and dense, solid hardwood plank, easy to cut, no veneers
- Use for shelving or for home carpentry projects, such as boxes and furniture
- Hardwax wood oil stain finish is food-safe, voc-free and no peanut products used in its formula
- FSC-certified acacia wood from renewable resources
The 0.71 in. x 16 in. x 72 in. acacia hardwood, no veneers. Ideal for use as open shelving in kitchens with a steel bracket, (not supplied), to match acacia countertops and island tops. The wood species provides interesting small tight knots that give these panels their country-style appeal. The panel is finished with an all-natural plant-based hardwax oil stain with no peanut products used in the formula. Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood from sustainable resources. An additional two coats of a clear natural wood oil, such as mineral oil or a hardwax wood oil, are required, prior to installation, in order to enhance the beauty of the wood grain, condition the wood against changes in relative humidity and to protect and preserve the stained wood surface.