Acacia Hardwood Interlocking Patio Deck Tiles, 12" × 12" (Pack of 10), Easy to Install Floor Tile for Both Indoor & Outdoor Use - Golden Teak
- • These deck tiles are made of FSC-certified Acacia Mangium, which is the most weather-resistant variant of approximately 2000 Akazia variants in our world. It has inherent oils in the wood similar to teak, which gives the wood a long-lasting protection even if you do not oil the wood. The wood is oiled with our unique ZERO% VOC hard wax oil which penetrates deep into the wood and gives a smooth waxed surface. It is also tested and approved for contact with food.
• See our matching BALCONY and GARDEN FURNITURE in the same color tone as well as our oils in consumer packaging as a recommendation for later maintenance. CAMP 20 has a unique minimalistic design with 20 short wooden slats spread on a very strong plastic net with click function so that you can connect many to a larger area. Can easily be snapped apart if you move or want to store them for the winter. The height of 15 mm makes them easy to fit under patio and balcony doors. To get the cuddly and warm feeling outdoors, these deck tiles are a must on every balcony, terrace, pool deck, patio at home, in cafes and even as a front door mat or in the shower. More than 10,000,000 pieces sold! Furniture that is shown together with the deck tiles in our photos can also be found here.
• WARRANTY: We offer a unique 5 year warranty for our deck tiles, also for the plastic net which is made of PPCO2, the same material used for bumpers for cars.
• MAINTENANCE: The deck tiles are delivered factory oiled ready to use. Should you leave them outdoors over the winter, we recommend that they are washed before the first snow, dried in the sun and that they then get a good round with our hard wax oil as protection. The same in the spring, cleaning and oiling means that the tiles retain their beautiful luster for many years if well cared for. If water seems to be sucked into the wood, time for a new oil treatment!
• HISTORY: Many years ago we produced large quantities of our HOLGER bathroom shelf with 5 shelves and in Acacia for XXXX. We got a lot of short lengths as waste and soon figured out that we could make a trolley of the waste and this design saw its first light! XXXX was thrilled and we delivered 276 containers with these to them under the name SKOGHALL. It did not take long before we did not have enough waste and had to use new wood instead. We delivered them to XXXX all over the world and if you had bought some then, then our current click system with XXXX's old Skoghall deck tiles fits.